Vistors Record

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Vistors Record
  My wife is sponcering me to canada. We are doing a out of canada application. I have a son (6 months old) also who lives with my wife in canada. I am attending school in Bellingham. Can i live in canada with my wife and son and travel everyday to school and back. Immigration issued me a vistors record but it does not permit re- entry. Should i go back to immigration and try and get a vistor record that permits re- entry?
Ryan S.
(in reply to: Vistors Record)
yep I guess you could, I bet you are American citizen, this should not be a problem.
I know quite a lot people communting between Bellingham, WA and Vancouver , B.C

departure bay
(in reply to: Vistors Record)
Hey DB,

this Ryan dude is not an american citizen. if he were, he would not have had any problem going back and forth between canada and the U.S..

Reply to the Vistors Record posting
Submission Code (SX15236) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -