Canadian visa working in the US?

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Canadian visa working in the US?

My husband and I are considering immigrating to Canada. We are both South African citizens working in the USA on H1B work visas. My husband wants to start a business in BC (probably under a self-employment visa), but we would like to know whether it would be possible for him under that visa to broaden his business contracts to American companies. That will mean travelling to and from Canada to America. Will he be able to do this while on a Canadian visa only or would he have to wait for permanent residency status?

Thank you,
Marelise Nieuwenhuizen

(in reply to: Canadian visa working in the US?)
You can visit and work in US under TN1 (NAFTA) visa after getting Canadian Citizenship.

You simply can´t commute just on the basis of H1B visa. Even PR of Canada has to apply for the visa.

Reply to the Canadian visa working in the US? posting
Submission Code (SX16101) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -