Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: curious
im thinking of moving to the States. Does anyone know any websites that are good to visit - that have info and the process about going/moving there?


(in reply to: curious)

(in reply to: curious)
and if you are at least 50% Aboriginal blood you can move there without the lengthy process. Takes about 40 min at a land border crossing, tho you must have proof of your 50%. Status card, ID cards, passport, letter from Tribe stating you are 50% or more.

via, Jay´s Treaty


Reply to the curious posting
Submission Code (SX31712) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -