extension ?

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: extension ?
  Hi guys,

has anyone of you extended her/his stay (on visitor visa) after your study permit expires AND without graduating? what are the tricks to do it,if any?
Which colleges/universities are easy to get into in case the extention doesn´t work,so that i can get another study permit?
thanks for any helpful advice


(in reply to: extension ?)
Boki there is no tricks in immigration in the world today specially in USA and Canada. Please be positive. Remove the word trick from the dictionary of immigration. Follow my advice, you will win-there is no short cut. You have to go into a college/ university and enroll as student to do the extension. For finding a college please visit the following link: http://www.uwaterloo.ca/canu/
Thanks and goodluck.

(in reply to: extension ?)
hey boki,tell whats ur location and i think i can help u.
give me ur email address too.

(in reply to: extension ?)
help in the forum,so that all can have benefit of it in future
(in reply to: extension ?)
So you can understand who George is. I said no more trick man. Start straight. You are also smart as I see from not giving your personal data after George;s request. If he would helf he would do it in the forum by now. Good and wish you a very good luck.
Reply to the extension ? posting
Submission Code (SX31304) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca