Landing options ??

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Landing options ??
I´m new to this forum. I live in east coast of USA. I got PR Visa stamp on 19 Jan 06. Could any one let me know I can land anywhere in Canada? I filled in the application form Intended stay in Canada is : Edmonton, Alberta.
Can I land by Air or by road? Once I land in Canada do I need to give Edmonton address to get PR card etc.. or any friends address is fine in Canada?
Thanks in advance.

(in reply to: Landing options ??)
as long as you apply under federal skilled worker catagory, you are not bound to land in the cities you specify on your application. You can land anywhere you want in Canada and an address within Canada should be sufficient enough to get your PR card.

hope this helps!

(in reply to: Landing options ??)
You can land anywhere in Canada EXCEPT Quebec.

You can land by air or by road - whichever is more convenient.

(in reply to: Landing options ??)
Thank you! That means I can land & live anywhere in Canada except Quebec. In that case there is no issues in the feature when I apply for citizenship?
(in reply to: Landing options ??)
No, you can land anywhere in Canada except Quebec (I think you can land in QC too but you might have some problems)and after landing you can live anywhere in Canada including Quebec (PQ is Canada too:-))
Reply to the Landing options ?? posting
Submission Code (SX29199) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -