Landing concern

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Landing concern
  I am ready to land recently. I have some concern here. I will drive to Canada and leave my friend address to them to get maple card.I will come back USA within 30 days.If I can not recieve my maple card in USA because of some reasons.Can I still drive back to Canada? Is there some problems?

Thanks your help


(in reply to: Landing concern)
yes, you just need to apply for a travel document...

you might get something from this link:

(in reply to: Landing concern)
You can also enter Canada on a private vehicle by using your COPR.
(in reply to: Landing concern)
what is COPR?
(in reply to: Landing concern)
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence

COPR is issued along with the PR visa.

Reply to the Landing concern posting
Submission Code (SX1842) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -