Return ticket or one way ticket. Hellpppp!!!

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Return ticket or one way ticket. Hellpppp!!!
  Hi Godd Folks,
A friend of mine who completed graduate school last year in Canada and is back in his country wants to come for a six month certificate program in another school (he already has his admission documents). He has a valid study permit to the end of 2007. Is it true that since the program is just for six months if he doesn´t purchase a return air ticket (as a proof that he intends to leave the country after the six month program), he will not be allowed to enter the country or it doesn´t matter what knod of ticket he comes with.
Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

(in reply to: Return ticket or one way ticket. Hellpppp!!!)
I guess so, and in most cases one way ticket is more expensive than a return ticket, so nothing to lose ... if he really wants to enter Canada he has to buy a return ticket...
Reply to the Return ticket or one way ticket. Hellpppp!!! posting
Submission Code (SX10310) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -