To FM210

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: To FM210
  Garfield is wrong. It is not a must that one has any kind of degree to apply as a SW. As far as you can somehow meet the minimum required points (currently 67) you can apply. Your rich uncle may not be able to sponsor you, but you can apply as a skilled worker if you make the points. You would already have 5 points for having a relative in Canada. Your 3 years in college would give you some points anyway if you have obtained any kind of trade certificates or apprenticeships. You get 5 points for having a high school diploma alone. 12 points if you have an apprecticeship/certification . So, Garfield is wrong DO the self assesment and check for yourself. If you are elegible, then apply. If not then work on it.
(in reply to: To FM210)
thanx, ill do that...
Reply to the To FM210 posting
Submission Code (SX4894) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -