Skilled worker

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Skilled worker
  Hi all,

I have a question...

I am not a permenent resident nor canadian citizen.
I have just finished my studies and waiting for a work permit.
Once I have a work permit, can I bring my wife to be with me in Canada?
In other words, can she apply for a visitor visa based on my valid work permit?


addition (in reply to: Skilled worker)
Does my company have to arrange her visitor visa or she can just go the embassy and make an application for tourist visa?
(in reply to: Skilled worker)
I think your wife can get an open work or study permit, if she wants to, for as long as you have your work permit.
yes (in reply to: Skilled worker)
even with a student permit your wife could have gotten an open work permit.
Reply to the Skilled worker posting
Submission Code (SX14451) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -