First timer, please help

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: First timer, please help
I am originally from Poland.I live in New York. I want to aplly for skilled-worker visa. Does anybody know if Buffalo asks for W2 forms or any Tax return. I am off the books so I don´t pay taxes.
I have a relative in Montreal.What kind of letter does the relative have to provide for me stating that we are related.
Thank you for help.

Anna NY
(in reply to: First timer, please help)

1)You will need to show the proof of employment for the years you are claiming points for. In US many people were faking it so now they request W2.

2)Depends upon the relation.


(in reply to: First timer, please help)
Are you working legally? In that case you should be paying taxes. I would imagine a few bells are going to go off at CIC.
Reply to the First timer, please help posting
Submission Code (SX32943) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -