Please help me

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Please help me
  Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am currently an international student living in Canada under study permit. My husband is a rufugee claimant and his claim is refused. He appealed to high court and waiting for decision. I am planning to apply for immigration under skilled worker category as I have required work experience and qualifications etc... But, I am wondering whether my husband´s refugee claim will affect my application?. Can anybody advice me on this? Can somebody having similar situation share your experience with me?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

(in reply to: Please help me)
Hi Preeti,

I do not have the answer, but logically speking why would it have any impact; in your application you will be the principal applicant and he just a dependent. I would suggest go ahead with it.


Re:Please help me (in reply to: Please help me)

Thank you very much Brian. I am just worried about that. I think I will go ahead with that.

Thanks again.

(in reply to: Please help me)
Good luck Preeti.

(in reply to: Please help me)
Well check out his case of refugee too i mean the reason which he gave for the claim , some time reason are not genuine and could cause soem problem.

But as far as your case concern according me its clear.

Reply to the Please help me posting
Submission Code (SX27365) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -