Post-graduation work permit

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Post-graduation work permit
  I obtained a work permit for a year at the immigration office located in Ottawa and my employer would like to renew my contract for one more year. Can the Ottwa office renew for an extra year?
(I believe stduents are eliginle for two years, I completed one year and may an option for a second year).

(in reply to: Post-graduation work permit)
Assuming the work permit you currently have is a one-year post-grad. work permit, you can renew that for an additional year based on two-year post-grad. work permit program. I guess. Anyway, confirm with CIC please.
(in reply to: Post-graduation work permit)
Hi laura ,can i ask you some questions even they are not answere of your question but mine yes plz .I am in mexico and want to be in canada ,mean while looking for a job,tell me If i come to canada for studies can get eassily job?work permit ?I am allready mechanical engineer having 5 years of exp.i want to be in canada with in two months advise me plz in this matter as you are allready student ...
Reply to the Post-graduation work permit posting
Submission Code (SX2348) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -