moving to quebec

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: moving to quebec
I am landing in ontario (I applied to immigrate under the federal program), but after landing can i give a quebec address to mail the PR card? Can i got to a HRDC office in Quebec to get a social insurance number? please advise.
(in reply to: moving to quebec)
Why wouldn´t you just do those things in Ontario if you plan on living there?
(in reply to: moving to quebec)
..........Yes to all your questions,,,,,,,

I was in the same boat as you, initially I gave an Ontario address coz I had a friend there, but after landing I called the 1800 CIC and gave my Quebec address for PR card,,,,,,,,,,,,yes for SIN I went directly to Quebec HR office........Do not worry, you are legally a PR of Canada once you are landed,,,,,,,,,,Quebec cannot deny you any service.


Reply to the moving to quebec posting
Submission Code (SX3842) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -