Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: marriage
im a US citizen. If i get married to my girlfriend who is a Canadian citizen can i live in canada without having to apply for anything? Or how does that work?
(in reply to: marriage)
US has many Canadian long term residents and Canada has some US long term residents as well. Would you not want to support the two of you while your living with her in Canada. If you have lots of funds the two of you can continue without applying for anything. You can (long term visit)and make arrangements to take you back across the border if you become seriously ill. You can stay while your application is going through depending on certain issues.

Your question is not detailed enough to answer more fully.



Reply to the marriage posting
Submission Code (SX16321) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -