Poor judgement

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Poor judgement
  I was stupid enough to hire an immigration firm to handle my Canadian Immigration process. In the past two years they have provided horrible service and do not return calls, e-mails, provide updates, etc. Does anyone know how I can get their name removed from my file and update that to my address instead? I know I cannot update my address on CIC website because I don´t live in Canada.
Thanks in advance!

(in reply to: Poor judgement)
Fill out page two of the Use of Representative form IMM 5476 where it states remove counsel, send a brief note asking your postal address be changed.
Reply to the Poor judgement posting
Submission Code (SX2680) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca