Mortgages for skilled workers

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Mortgages for skilled workers
can anyone help me out, ive just arrived in vancouver, im on a 3 year work permit, does anyone know if the banks will give me a mortgage? myself and my partner earn about $50 000 a year each, or do i have to be a perm resident.
thanks for any help you may have.

(in reply to: Mortgages for skilled workers)
Likely no.

You have no credit history in Canada and most financial institutions don´t like SIN numbers that start with a 9.

However, if you start developing your credit history such as getting a credit card and so on, and if you may put down about 25% of the value of the property you may get it.

Look for a brooker, she/he might be able to help.


Reply to the Mortgages for skilled workers posting
Submission Code (SX31379) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -