paying of processing fees

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: paying of processing fees
i live in england and am applying for skilled worker pr. how do i pay the application and processing fees? where do i find the forms for payment outside canada?
(in reply to: paying of processing fees)

Contact the Canadian embassy that is processing your application and they will tell you how and where to pay.


Reply to the paying of processing fees posting
Submission Code (SX28362) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -