Intra-Company transferee...

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Intra-Company transferee...
I applied for Canadian PR under skilled worker category in March 2006. The company that I am working with says I can work from Canada office if I get PR. Does this support my case? What document do I need from my current employer?
Thank you so much for you kind co-operation.

(in reply to: Intra-Company transferee...)

This is all a good idea if you want to raise your PR application´s chances for success, as it could add 10 very valuable points to your final score. The Canadian branch of the company you work for (or any Canadian company for that matter) needs to file an EMP5275B Form, Arranged Employment Application for Skilled Workers (Arranged Employment Opinion) with the HRSDC.

Please visit this page for details:

Good Luck!



Reply to the Intra-Company transferee... posting
Submission Code (SX11277) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -