Questions on Immigration

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Questions on Immigration
  Hi! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!I want to apply for Skilled Worker category. I have browsed the official immigration and other related sites of CIC.I have few queries.Can anyone please help me ?

Q-1. My biggest problem is to find out the appropriate occupation title from NOC.From Dec 2006, I am working as Content Editor(Full Time) in a Research Org. Before that, from July 2002 I worked as Assistant Manager,Publication (Full Time)in a company.I am also working(part time)as a Translator/Transcriber in the biggest NGO of my country for last 4 years.With all this, I am a bit confused to correctly identify my occupation in the NOC.Will it be 5122-Editors,0512-Manager Publishing or 5125-Translator ? My educational background is Bachelor and Masters in International Relations.

Q-2. My aunt has recently recieved her PR card. She has now come back to the country (Bangladesh)to arrange things for her final departure. Her husband is a canadian citizen who is also residing in Bangladesh.What are the documents necessary to prove my relationship with my aunt ?

Q-3. My common-law-partner suffered from jaundice(Hepatitis) a long time ago. He is now HBsAg positive. Will this create any difficulty in the medical ?

Thanks in advance.Anticipating some replies.

Reply to the Questions on Immigration posting
Submission Code (SX12761) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -