Study permit

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Study permit
  Hi there!

My daughter (16 years old) wishes to experience one year study in Canada. I´ve already found the school that would accept her. My question is: can my husband and I accompany her and live in Canada whilst she is attending the school year? If yes (I really hope so), can we ask for a temporary work permit?


(in reply to: Study permit)
no you r nt allowed.
Reply to the Study permit posting
Submission Code (SX12835) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -