Education for immigrating canada

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Education for immigrating canada
  I´m now a visa-student in canada,i want to immigrate canada when i graduate,i want to know that to go to a 4 years university or to go to a 2 years college which is better,easier to immigrate canada and save more money. and which major i study in college or university is easier to find employer when i graduate.Thanks
(in reply to: Education for immigrating canada)
why not just take a trade??? like carpenter? truck driver,welding long term/senior health care stuff. if your goal is to immigrate into Canada? that´s what canada needs, not college boys.
departure bay
Agree with Departure Bay (in reply to: Education for immigrating canada)
Departure Bay made a very sensible remark that must be understood by all perspective immigrants. Please listen the following radio conversation among the recent Canadian University graduates:

Reply to the Education for immigrating canada posting
Submission Code (SX24995) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -