Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: ADVICE
  I submitted my SW application to Buffalo on December 2005. I already received the AOR and RCMP request form. I left Canada a month ago to get marry and I will be living overseas while my application is in process. How can I update my application? Should I leave a Canadian address as mailing address?
(in reply to: ADVICE)
You can update the file from anywhere. If you have a Canadian mailing address then use that else just use the address where you are staying at.
Reply to the ADVICE posting
Submission Code (SX19440) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -