Some doubts..plz clarify

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Some doubts..plz clarify
I am in the process of applying my Permanent Residency application this month..i am just wondering if my Part-Time work experience would be counted in. Also I worked as a graduate research assistant for an year during my Master´s program..but due to financial constraints i had to discontinue it..will this experience give me some additional points..please let me know as sooon as that i can arrange for the documentation.
Thanking You
Vikram Singh

(in reply to: Some doubts..plz clarify)
To apply for immigration you need to have one year continuous full time or equivalent continuous part=time experience. Your part-time experience will count only if you can conclusively prove that you actually worked. RA is considered.
Reply to the Some doubts..plz clarify posting
Submission Code (SX10218) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -