PR for Canada

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: PR for Canada
I am and Indian citizen in USA on H1 Visa.
If I get Canadian PR, Can I have to get my H1 Visa stamped from Canada or I have to do that from India.

Mr. Shah
(in reply to: PR for Canada)
Yes, you can stamp it from US consulates in Canada being a PR.

Reply to the PR for Canada posting
Submission Code (SX1963) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -