Get married

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Get married
  Anyone has similar situation and know what to do?

I applied to PR (skilled worker class) in 2005 and am now waiting for interview.

I got married in Canada last week. I am going to add my wife to my PR application (me as principle and she is joint applicant). what are the required documents to submit in my case?

Thanks in advance!

(in reply to: Get married)
First and foremost, notify the immigration office. Fill in the IMM 5406 form and you are good.
Almost Perfect!
Reply to the Get married posting
Submission Code (SX587) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -