Student Traveling

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Student Traveling

I´m attending school in Canada. I´m Norwegian from Nowway. there is a sticked visa in my passport with the validity and with a multiple entry line.

On the board, I have a study permit, stapled to the passort saying authorized for re-entry.

So I dont know wheather I can leave and come back or not.

I´d like to go to Washington in the U.S. to visit me friends for Xmas, do I ask the goverment for a multiple enrty licence or permit or whatever its called?

Thank You

(in reply to: Student Traveling)
Yes, you can leave and come back - that´s what re-entry means.

John F. M
I hope a favorable and sympathetic consideration from you. (in reply to: Student Traveling)
My name is Muhammad Asghar. I am a young man of 27 years with good health and healthy mind bear good moral character. I have completed MCS in first division. Presently I have been working in a largest multinational company as a system administrator. Since that I have been working in the company there is no complaint against me and company appreciates my works. I like company of good people and try to abide by the orders of God. My hobbies are to play games like cricket and books reading.

I hope a favorable and sympathetic consideration from you.

Thanking you in advance.

Muhammad Asghar
S/O Muhammad Arshad
Phone. 0092-0300-4457166

Reply to the Student Traveling posting
Submission Code (SX22617) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -