Stay outside canada

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Stay outside canada
  Hi Almost Perfect,

Thanks for your response. really appreciated.

1. Can you provide me with link about the 2 continous stay?
2. My email address is srip9(at)yahoo(dot)com.
3. Have you been asked by the immigration/customs to show physically the funds at the border?

Thanks again,


(in reply to: Stay outside canada)
Check this out:

ALso it is a word of mouth from experience of friends and family.

I havent landed yet but I know IF the Immigration officers ask you, you must show them proof of funds required. You cant show them less than the required amount.

A friend of mine was not asked to show but he took the required funds just in case...

I hope I answered your questions.

Good Luck

Almost Perfect!!
(in reply to: Stay outside canada)

The CBSA/CIC officer has the authority to ask and "see" the funds prior authorizing a person to enter Canada.

Returning Resident Permit (in reply to: Stay outside canada)
Thanks Almost Perfect and Bill for your response.

Please see question (After landing in Canada, what if I need to return to my country to settle my affairs?)
) in the link:

and advise your opinion:

Do I require Travel Dcoument after landing in Canada if I need to return to US to complete the remaining H1B time(two years left)?



Reply to the Stay outside canada posting
Submission Code (SX9790) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -