PR Card Question

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: PR Card Question
I did enter the Canada for my PR in Nov 28th 2006. I didn´t give any address as I didn´t had one. I was reading on some website that I should give my address for my PR card withing 180 days of my entry to Canada. I just wanted to to know is that true ? Or I can give that address whenever I want may be say after 1 year of my entry ? I have my legal papers with me.
Please help !

(in reply to: PR Card Question)
You can give your address whenever you move to Canada. If you wait longer than 180 days, you will have to pay a $50 processing fee. That is all. Don´t worry! :)
(in reply to: PR Card Question)
Where do we pay this fees ? I mean how do I do this ? is thre any websites or address to do this ? Can I enter into Canada without PR ?
Here is the info from Candian web sites.

"You may use this on-line service if:

you were advised to provide your address to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) within 180 days of your admission to Canada in order to receive a Permanent Resident (PR) Card;
your address is in Canada;
Please note that if we do not receive your address within 180 days of the date of your admission to Canada, you will have to re-apply for your PR Card and pay the applicable fee. "


Reply to the PR Card Question posting
Submission Code (SX16727) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -