Information Requested

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Information Requested
  I am a Permanent Residence of Canada and I have submitted sponsorship documents for sponsorship of my husband from Trinidad. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba with my husbands uncle and aunt and their 2 children.

The documents were received at Mississauga on April 12th 2007 and I had to leave Canada under short notice because of some urgent family matters in Trinidad. The Mississauga Office contacted my aunt and uncle in Canada where I live but I had already left for Trinidad. I left Canada on the 24th April 2007(ticket was booked on the 23rd April 2007)

I would like to know how I can get an e mail or letter to them in Mississauga detailing my temporary mailing address and other contact information here in Trinidad in case of any queries. I have just submitted the sponsorship documnets so I do not have a file number as yet and as such I cannot send any information via the web site.

Could you please guide me accordingly?

Thank you

Niala Sookhoo

Niala Sookhoo
(in reply to: Information Requested)
You can send them an e-mail stating that you left Canada for a short period and will return soon. Until then you can have the same address of correspondence as your uncle´s.
Almost Perfect!!
E mail Address (in reply to: Information Requested)
I have searched everywhere and I have not gotten an e mail address for them. The only e mail I have is :

Is that the address where I have to send the email?

Niala Sookhoo
Immigration information (in reply to: Information Requested)
I have faxed the information for my temporary address in Trinidad and they have still called my uncle in law in Canada to get information on when I will be returning. I do not have an exact date as yet for return but i need to get the information to them again.

As I said I did not get a file number as yet so I cannot go to the site to put in an address change or any other information.

Please guide me accordingly

Niala Sookhoo
permanent residence (in reply to: Information Requested)
can I get the forms to apply for permanent residence from Trinidad to canada
margaret small
temporary info (in reply to: Information Requested)
where can I get information on how to file for permanent residence from in Trinidad and tobago
margaret small
Reply to the Information Requested posting
Submission Code (SX14426) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -