Change in Organization ?.

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Change in Organization ?.
Hi Friends,

I have applied for PR within skilled worker category and have also received AOR. Recently I have changed the organization and city as well.

Do I need to let CIC know about change of organization? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance.


(in reply to: Change in Organization ?.)
well simply write them a letter (embassy where you filed your application) stating that you have moved to a new city and new organization(mention the new address)and also get an employment verification letter from your new organization and attach with the letter. Thats it.
(in reply to: Change in Organization ?.)
If you wanna keep your address of correspondence same as before, you should let them know or else they will send you mails on the new address.
Almost Perfect!!

Reply to the Change in Organization ?. posting
Submission Code (SX11794) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -