Proof of occupation

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Proof of occupation
  Before we apply as skilled worker, do we have to ask a detailed letter from our work place where the occupation took place ?

Also, If one occupation I can only provide a letter from the employer , is this enough , or do I have to ask for more ? as in my country we dont pay tax , and I was reciving my salary in cash , and the shop where I was working is small and not that big company.

(in reply to: Proof of occupation)
Letter of reference format is provided in the CIC checklist for FSW immigration.

If your employment is conclusively proven through the letter then yes you can just provide letter of reference. However, you should also try to arrange for other proofs of employment.

Reply to the Proof of occupation posting
Submission Code (SX1223) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -