A simple question

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: A simple question
  I crossed the border about 20 years ago with a financial responsibility mark on my drivers license. And both times since then, I´ve been told to pay $150.00 if I want to just visit for a day. Is this a permanent issues I will have to deal with the rest of my life or is there a way to resolve this? Someone please help.
All I want to do is visit Beautiful Canada. Without emptying my wallet everytime.

Earl Arzadon
Crimnal convictions are your problem to solve (in reply to: A simple question)

It sure seems to me that your have American criminal convictions on your record, not " finacial responsibilities ".

The $150 fee is a tempoary entry permit that allows you to enter Canada , for a short period of time. If you want to get a permanent " Ministers´ Permit " that can be done, BUT it will take both time and money, on YOUR part.

Do a Google search for " Canadian waivers " and you will find a number of compnaies located in Canada, that will for a fee, help you to submit a application to the Canadian Government to get your status cleared up and eventually allow you to enter Canada, with out restriction, from the USA.

It take about a year to be processed, and the fee is about $600 USD.

Good Luck.

Jim Bunting. Toronto.

Canadian Citizen
Reply to the A simple question posting
Submission Code (SX7138) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca