US Visa

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: US Visa
  I know this is off topic but just wondering how do i find out if i have a multiple entry US visa. I am in Canada. My Visa type has and ´R´ under it. I have a B1/B2 visa.

I am just posting it here cuz there seem to be lots of people immigrating fro mthe US to canada. Just hoping someone can answer.


(in reply to: US Visa)
Not clear your question.

If you already have US visa in your passport that should have ´S" or "M" mark on it. They stand for Single and Multiple entry.

(in reply to: US Visa)
Sorry to misunderstood you before.

I don´t know either what does R mean either.

Will try to look and let you know if I can find.

Reply to the US Visa posting
Submission Code (SX32055) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -