Working Holiday transfer

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Working Holiday transfer
  I wonder if anyone can help me I have been offered a one year working holiday programme visa for Canada (im British) which is an open work visa but with no way to be extended. Now my question for someone hopefully Roy seems to know most things, if I get offered a job by a company while im in canada on this visa and they want me to stay longer can I apply for a work permit while still in Canada working on my working holiday visa or do i need to leave the country for a period of time? Can someone help me please.
Reply to the Working Holiday transfer posting
Submission Code (SX32580) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -