Help me please I'm stuck

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Help me please I'm stuck
  I wonder if anyone can help me I have been offered a one year working holiday programme visa for Canada (im British) which is an open work visa but with no way to be extended. Now my question for someone hopefully Roy or sharon seem to know most things, if I get offered a job by a company while im in canada on this visa and they want me to stay longer can I apply for a work permit while still in Canada working on my working holiday visa or do i need to leave the country for a period of time? Can someone help me please.
(in reply to: Help me please I'm stuck)
Technically you can do everything via mail. If new WP issued you have to cross the bridge and turn around to re-enter Canada and have your WP activated. See Regulation 11 (2)


Reply to the Help me please I'm stuck posting
Submission Code (SX26023) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -