Another American girl with a Canadian!

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Another American girl with a Canadian!
  So, there seems to be lots of back and forth with what the process is to move to Canada. I am hoping someone can enlighten me. I live in the States and am done with school in December. I want to move to live with my boyfriend who is Canadian and lives in Ontario. Is the K-1 the best route to take? What would be the SOONEST turn-around that I could move there? If we get married "on paper", would I be able to live there right away? I really appreciate all the help I can get. THANKS
(in reply to: Another American girl with a Canadian!)
We do not have K-1 Visa in Canada. Your boyfriend can marry you and sponsor you, it would take about 4 months to process.
Since you are a US citizen you do not need a visa to come and visit him whilst your papers are in process.

Reply to the Another American girl with a Canadian! posting
Submission Code (SX2178) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -