Live in canada, work in the US

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Live in canada, work in the US
  I am a US citizen. I am a flight attendant based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. I want to move to toronto but continue to work for the airline in MSP. Commuting is no problem from toronto because I get free flights. How do I go about doing this? Will canada let me immigrate if I dont plan to work there?
any help would be great! thanks!

(in reply to: Live in canada, work in the US)
Go to the Canada Border Service Agency site and search for long term resident information it is all there.


Reply to the Live in canada, work in the US posting
Submission Code (SX12592) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -