Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: question
I am going to apply for PNP next month , i have been living with my Boy-friend more than two year , i want to include him in my application as well. do i have to go somewhere like city hall get some sort of paper which can prove that we are common law??

Reply to the question posting
Submission Code (SX4837) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -