Skilled worker, self employed

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Skilled worker, self employed
  Hello all,

If the main applicant´s husband is self employed, what does the husband has to send to CIC? On the checklist, it asked both parties to send Work experience documents.. e.g. employment letter. Since the husband has been self employed for ages what does he have to send to CIC. Sorry I just repeated myself.

Thank you


(in reply to: Skilled worker, self employed)
Minj It would help greatly to know what type of application your submitting.


(in reply to: Skilled worker, self employed)
Assuming you applying FSW, your husband ought to provide everything he can that proves he is self employed ie: tax returns, W2 forms (or the equivalent), a letter stating his work and general duties (on company letterhead), a business card, etc. He can also provide a list of clients or colleagues, if he feels it would be beneficial. We were self employed for several years, and had no problem providing plenty of evidence.
Reply to the Skilled worker, self employed posting
Submission Code (SX22208) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -