Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Education?
  My college was closed down in 1997 and were only required to keep records for 5 years. Dept of education informed me that the records have already been destroyed. This was a 2 year Technical School Certificate. I want to enroll in a career school just to get another certfiicate. Will the career school certificate qualify as "one-year diploma or trade certificate of apprentiship"? I just want to make sure it will qualify for at least 12 points.
Dawn Lopez
Reply to the Education? posting
Submission Code (SX9714) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -