For Roy, please help

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: For Roy, please help

I´m a Canadian Citizen living in El Salvador. I´m married and moving back to Canada to apply for my Wife´s residency. My Wife has 2 daughters that have lived with me since they were 1 and 2, now 8 and 9.

I have recognized both girls as my daughters as that was the advice we received from the lawyer when we got married. On their birth certificate I appear as the Father. My question is the following.

Do I apply for girls residency on the same application as my wife or is there a different process that needs to be taken?

My other question is I have lived and worked in El Salvador for 3 years. Do I have to wait 12 months to provide 12 months of employment history or can I apply once I arrive in Canada or can I provide my work history from El Salvador.

I appreciate your advice and help on the matter.

Thank you for your time


Reply to the For Roy, please help posting
Submission Code (SX33006) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -