Immigration to Canada Procedure

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Immigration to Canada Procedure
  I wish to immigrate to Canada from South Africa. I am an IT professional and in the process of trying to find work in Canada, from within South Africa I wish to start the immigration process, what forms do I need to submit? I am married as well how do I apply for my wife as well.

Also I´m a Swiss National, and my wife brittish, does this help our immigration?

Adrian Rupp
(in reply to: Immigration to Canada Procedure)
For permanent immigration, start here and select Skilled Worker Class Immigration. All the information, forms, qualifications, and how to apply are there:

When you apply, you´ll include your wife in the same application and you´ll be evaluated and processed together.

It doesn´t help to have Swiss or British nationality (although British used to before 1947). It´s not easy to find IT work form outside Canada. Canadian companies tend to prefer hiring workers already within Canada.

Additionally, Canada has a work permit program for temporary workers. You can do that and then apply for permanent residence later while in Canada.

Reply to the Immigration to Canada Procedure posting
Submission Code (SX6215) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -