Spousal Sponsorship

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Spousal Sponsorship
I´m Canadian immigrant,going to sponsor my husband living in India.
Would I need to get a job letter and option c printout for that purpose?
Can I go to India after sponsoring my husband so as to live with him?
Thank You.

Spousal Sponsorship (in reply to: Spousal Sponsorship)
yes you have to get a job leeter and option c certif. and yes after you filed the application you can go to india and live with ur hubby
(in reply to: Spousal Sponsorship)
You need to be in Canada, job/income does not matter for spousal sponsorship.

For more information, check the following:


Good luck

In reply to : Spousal Sponsorship (in reply to: Spousal Sponsorship)
You say you are a Canadian Immigrant? If you are a PR/permanent resident the you MUST be in Canada to sponsor your husband.

If you are a Canadian citizen then you can sponsor your husband in Canada and then return to India or go to India and sponsor him from there.

Hope this helps.


mr. magoo.

mr magoo
spouse sponsorship (in reply to: Spousal Sponsorship)
Hi there..I just married two months before in india. now, i want to sponsor my husband. I want to know that how much fund i have to show for sponsorship and what is other document i have to show for financial support.


Reply to the Spousal Sponsorship posting
Submission Code (SX3910) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca