drivers licence

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: drivers licence
  guys i have a situation.i first got my new york licence in the year 2003 than i changed it to california licence in 2007.the thing is i am moving to toronto in next couple of months.and i believe they need 2 years old US licence to give regular G class licence rite?my question is when i got my cali licence i had to surrender my ny licence so my cali licence is only 1 year old,but i still have my NY temporary licence which they gave at the time i applied my new york licence.u think toronto dmv will consider that and give me regular G Class...thx for ur reply..
(in reply to: drivers licence)
Best would be to have your driving records from all of the states you were in. Then it is very straight forward.
(in reply to: drivers licence)
thankz DC.
Reply to the drivers licence posting
Submission Code (SX27388) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -