Driving license

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Driving license
  hi....i am moving to Calgary next month and just want to ask whether international driving license will help me to get Canadian Driver license or anyother means ? im from Pakistan

Also i have a U.S license but its expired and i moved to pakistan. any suggestions plz ....i´l appreciate that...Thanx

(in reply to: Driving license)
With international drivers licence you could drive for 06 months in Canada. In the mean time you could attend the normal G1,G2 and G process. Look at www.immigratedoctorcanada.com for all info and important web sites.
(in reply to: Driving license)
In calgary you will get GDL class 7 (Learner first) through knowledge test. At that moment can submit your pakistan Lic. & copy of US lic. (expired) for counting the experience.

Then service Alberta guys will decide whetjher to give you exemption for GDL & you could then give advance road test for Class 5 lic.

(in reply to: Driving license)
if u r in pakistan, bring "driving learning certificate" from any driving school and then notarize it from anyone sitting outside of court houses. so your auto insurance will be less.
paki baba
Reply to the Driving license posting
Submission Code (SX25726) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca