Change of Address

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Change of Address

I have moved to US from Canada for almost a year, and I wonder if I need to notify the immigration office of an address change?(I am still using the mailing address in Canada, and my friend over there helps me to forward mails from the office to me.)

If I change my mailing address, do I have to obtain a police certificate from FBI, and send to the office? or I need to follow instructions from the office after I notify the change of address?

Thanks alot,


Reply to the Change of Address posting
Submission Code (SX32623) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -