Work Permit

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Work Permit
  I have been married for two years to a Canadian citizen. She has already sponsored me but the sponsorship cannot be completed.
Can I apply for a Work Permit in the meantime? If so where do I have to submit the application, Alberta or Buffalo?

Also,I did a 9 months course, was that illegal? I did not had a student visa. I was married when I did the course.
I came legally to Canada as a visitor three years ago.

please help.

Reply to the Work Permit posting
Submission Code (SX4219) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -