H & C updates

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: H & C updates
I have applied for PR under H & C. I wants to update my information in my CIC file. Can i send them the documents by fax? or i should send by mail.
I don´t have lawyer or consultant now. My lawyer moved to USA last year.

My local CIC office is Windsor, Ontario. I found their fax number on the web.
The info i wants to update is: tax papers "notice of assesment" , employment letter and children school report cards.

(in reply to: H & C updates)
Send them by snail mail.

(in reply to: H & C updates)
(in reply to: H & C updates)
snail mail = Canada post

Go to the post office and mail them.

(in reply to: H & C updates)
Thanks Roy & Carrie!
(in reply to: H & C updates)
I sent the updates. Just wondering how long it´ll take untill they´ll call me?
I applied in 2003. My file transfered to Windsor office in 2004. Since then, whenever i check the online file status , it says the file is under proces.

Other local people who applied during the same period, got their PR in 2008.

(in reply to: H & C updates)
Reply to the H & C updates posting
Submission Code (SX25594) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca