Please help me to take decision

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Please help me to take decision
  Hi guys,
I have completed my medical for permanent resident application under skilled worker class in Buffalo more than 6 months. Still now no passport request.

I am in Canada under study permit & recently I have got H1B visa for USA. Now I am thinking to move to USA. If I move to USA, what I have to do like do I have to inform Buffalo?
If I inform then will it be more delay to process my application.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

(in reply to: Please help me to take decision)
I guess the first question might be - if you move to the US, how will you maintain your landing and residency requirements in Canada during the next 5 years?

your medical is good for a year.the background checks may be taking longer than normal for a variety of reasons. Are you sure CIC got your medical? have you changed your address in any way? I would inquire before I do anything else. I would also get my CAIPS notes to determine why things are taking so long. it could be a simple thing such as an exhausted quota.

(in reply to: Please help me to take decision)
Hi Sharon,
First of thank you for your reply.
After landing I think just need 2 years out of 5 years to stay in Canada to maintain permanent residency.

I am not sure yer CIC have got me medical, I e-mailed Buffalo regarding my medical just got reply my application is in process & they are unable to provide an exact date when my application will be completed.

Do a need to change the address or can keep the same address because my mailing address is relative address.

Recently I have ordered for CAIPS notes.

Reply to the Please help me to take decision posting
Submission Code (SX23296) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -