Just a quick question, please help

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Just a quick question, please help
  I have a new work permit that is valid for another 2 and half years. My wife is about to apply for a TRV (and work permit) in my country to come and join me here as a foreign worker.

I am aware she is suppose to complete form IMM5257 for the TRV, what other form is she supposed to complete to apply for work permit from my country? or the work permit request should be captured in IMM5257?

Please, I need your advice.



Reply to the Just a quick question, please help posting
Submission Code (SX14637) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca